WEEK 10: ROI AND OPTIMIZING AD PERFORMANCE

 WEEK 10: ROI AND OPTIMIZING AD PERFORMANCE


WOW!  This was a learning week.  I finally figured out how to add the code for the google analytics and learned to work Google Ads.  I ended up starting a new campaign and got that running and felt good about it.  We will see with the data shows for how it is going.  I can see how a Google Ads campaign can help a business.  For me, right now, I think I am getting plenty of business with what I am doing and I see my website functioning as more of a resource for returning guests and for information for coming guests.  I may change my mind as the months go forward if I am not keeping my cabins full.  I think that having a presence on AirBnB and VRBO is important  and those sources keep us very busy.  I am starting to have return customers that contact me directly and I have now started referring guests to the website for information.  I know that I need to continue to improve my website as I go.  I hope in the future, I will be able to figure out a way to take reservations on the website.  My efforts in that area with WIX totally failed!  I still have lots to learn but I have come a long ways this semester.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION #1: Building our Business Insights

WEEK 11 REFLECTION: Search Engine Optimization

REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS