REFLECTION #6 -- WEEK 07 KEYWORDS AND ADS

 This week was more stressful for me.  I like to understand things very quickly but the content of our material is getting into things that are so new to me and my brain that I am really having to think and figure things out.  I am hoping that we are continuing on a step by step process over the next few weeks and that I will understand it all in the end.  Right now I feel like I am trying to eat a big elephant in one bite.  I am quite intimidated by the whole "google ads" account and am worried I will do it wrong.  I am working to keep my faith up and follow the directions and hope that I will understand what I need to do.  

I am really grateful for Brother Scott's videos each week and am glad he tells us to contact him with questions.  I think I will need to be doing that quite soon and through the next couple of weeks.  I will keep telling myself "I can do this." and keep going forward.  I don't give up easily, so I will count on that part of me that will keep me going until I feel comfortable with this part of the course.

Let's do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION #1: Building our Business Insights

WEEK 11 REFLECTION: Search Engine Optimization

REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS