REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS

REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS ---FEBRUARY 24, 2021


This week was challenging for me because I am learning something new and wasn't able to figure it all out in one attempt.  I like to know what I am doing and like to be able to get things done quickly.  These assignments with Google Ads have been teaching me patience AND to allow myself to learn "line upon line."  I am having to remind myself to have faith in the curriculum and trust that the knowledge I need will come bit by bit and lesson by lesson.  I have also had to learn to work on assignments for a period of time and then walk away and let it sit and then work on it again later.  This has helped my brain to process the new information and then figure things out.  This is a good practice and reminder for me -  a mom who has been in my comfort zone and in control of routine for quite a few years. :)

I am proud of myself for figuring these things out.  It actually is really good for my self-esteem to know about a new topic and know how to navigate some things with technology that my husband and older children don't know.  I like it when they look at me and are a little bit impressed that I know what I am doing (when really I don't, but I just know I tiny bit more than they do -- but they could figure it out in 5 minutes if they tried but we won't go there).  Old moms can be smart, too! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION #1: Building our Business Insights

WEEK 11 REFLECTION: Search Engine Optimization