WEEK 12 REFLECTION

 WEEK 12 REFLECTION  -- March 24, 2021

This has been a good week of "out of comfort zone" time for me.  As I have mentioned before, this course has been a good stretch for me to take some risks and try something new.  I learned that I could trust myself a little more.  When I realized that I wasn't make huge errors and was actually learning from the experience, I started to relax a little.  I still feel quite a bit of anxiety with that Google Ads clock ticking -- but I think I will be OK.  I have learned that it is more valuable for me to have a set of relevant ad words rather than 25+.   Specifically, I have learned that capitalizing on the popularity of Devil's Den State park and other local attractions is valuable for me.

This section of our marketing course has good to learn new ways to use Google. It really is amazing what you can learn from Adwords and the Google Analytics.  I did learn that the bracket of people who search my site were women in the 35-55 age range.  I still think that for me right now, using the website and a Blog with Facebook and perhaps Instagram will be my plan for marketing to start.  As I am more comfortable with these and get organized, I have some good information to use to start looking at other options for marketing.  My business is not depended upon for income.  It is a side business that provides a an extra income that is being used to build the business for our retirement time and as a resource for family.  Because my purposes are not career driven, I think my approach to marketing will be different or perhaps slower paced than typical businesses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION #1: Building our Business Insights

WEEK 11 REFLECTION: Search Engine Optimization

REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS