WEEK 13 REFLECTION - GOOGLE ANALYTICS

 WEEK 13 REFLECTION - GOOGLE ANALYTICS

I really enjoyed the assignment that got me to dig into Google Analytics to find information.  I have had assignments formatted like this in a couple of my family history courses.  I think it is a very effective way to learn.  It gets you to dig in to search for specific information and as a result you learn so much about what is available within a website or program.  It really is amazing how much information Google gathers and I just hope that it is always being used for good. :)

I learned a lot about link building this week.  I had already planned to do some of this but now I understand more what to do and why.  It seems to be a way to connect with other relevant businesses and to help each other with marketing.  It also confirms my need to start a blog that is part of my website.

I have learned so many things that I will continue to implement into my business marketing plan over the next months and years.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION #1: Building our Business Insights

WEEK 11 REFLECTION: Search Engine Optimization

REFLECTION #7 -- WEEK 08 -- ADS